The Maxol Chargecard - Ideal for small fleets of cars and light commercial vehicles +
The Maxol Chargecard offers business users the ability to efficiently manage their fuel expenditure and is:
- Accepted at nearly 240 Maxol Branded Service Stations throughout Ireland
- Competitively-priced fuel based on the prevailing Pump Price
Whichever card or combination of Maxol cards your business chooses, you can be assured of:
- Exceptional Nationwide Coverage at Competitive Prices
- Only The Highest Quality Fuel Used
- Flexible Account Management
- Comprehensive Fuel Management Information
- No Unauthorised Purchases
- First Class Customer Service
The Maxol National Account Card - Ideal for large fleets of cars and light commercial vehicles +
The Maxol National Account Card is specifically designed for Large National Businesses, who require competitively prices Petrol and Diesel through an extensive nationwide network:
- Accepted at over 250 Maxol branded Service Stations throughout Ireland.
- Offers competitive nationwide prices based on the Maxol Wholesale Schedule Price.
- Now also accepted at over 200 Texaco Service Stations throughout the Republic of Ireland.
If you would like to discuss how having a Maxol Fuel Card Account can help your business, just click 'Contact Us' and request a call from one of our representatives.
The Maxol Fuelnet Card Ideal for HGV and large commercial vehicles +
Maxol FuelNet provides a simple and efficient fuelling solution for the commercial HGV fleet operation.
- Accepted at over 160 specialist HGV sites throughout Ireland.
- Access to over 1,500 Sites throughout the UK with our new Keyfuels Card, for details of site coverage please visit www.keyfuels.co.uk or if you would like to order a card please contact Maxol Fuel Card Services.
- Offers Competitive Commercial Prices based off the Maxol Wholesale Schedule Price.
- Many sites offering 24-hour Access.
- Most sites offering dedicated HGV refuelling facilities.
- Offers AdBlue and Gas Oil at an increasing number of sites nationwide.