Maxol says, “Let’s do Lunch!” with fun, food and giveaways
Caption 3 (L-R): John Hadnett, Regional Manager, Maxol and Ruaidhri O’Hare, Maxol Licensee at Maxol, Glasheen Rd., Wilton, at the Let’s Do Lunch event hosted by Maxol Wilton, in celebration of the recent €500,000 investment in the store, which introduced Maxol’s new and exciting food offers from its own speciality sanwdwich menu and Freshly Chopped, the healthy food company.
23rd February 2018: Maxol Wilton hosted ‘Let’s Do Lunch!’ yesterday to celebrate the recent €500,00 investment in the store to introduce Maxol’s new and exciting food offers from its own speciality sandwich menu, and Freshly Chopped, the healthy food company.
From 12noon until 2pm, customers had their choice of a free sandwich from the Maxol speciality range, or a salad from Freshly Chopped. Maxol’s new food range uses only the best quality sourced ingredients, and are made fresh each day on site. Freshly Chopped offers fresh and nutritious food, through a range of generously portioned salads, wraps, sandwiches, and soups, that are made to order for the customer, and served quickly.
The Maxol team had plenty more besides lunch to keep customers entertained. The Red FM Roadshow was on site for a special broadcast of the More Music show, and the Red Patroller Street Team was on hand with plenty of prizes.
Ruaidhri O’Hare, Maxol licensee at Maxol, Glasheen Road, Wilton commented:
“We were thrilled at the success of Let’s Do Lunch at Maxol, Glasheen Road, Wilton. It’s a great way to spread the word about our new fresh food offerings and to treat our valued customers. We place a huge premium on community at Maxol so we were delighted to host a day filled with fun and fresh food for everyone at Wilton to enjoy.”
John Hadnett, Regional Manager, Maxol said:
“Having invested over €500,000 in the refurbishment of Maxol Wilton, we were delighted to see such a large turnout of support for this ‘Let’s Do Lunch’ event. The investment has created 10 new jobs in Wilton and provides a more extensive choice of meal solutions from our own specialty sandwich range, and the renowned salad bar, Freshly Chopped. Our aim in Maxol is always to offer customers first class service and a great forecourt convenience experience, and I’m confident we deliver that in Wilton, with our partners, the O’Hare family.”
For further information on Maxol, visit www.maxol.ie.
About the Maxol Group –
- The MaxolGroup was established in 1920 by William McMullan. The 4th generation of the family are Company Directors.
- Maxolmakes a significant contribution to the economy on both sides of the border and markets a comprehensive range of oil and petroleum products to the Irish Market, through their Retail, Fuel Card, and Lubricants divisions.
- The MaxolGroup had an annual turnover of €551m in 2016.
- The company employs, directly and indirectly more than 1,000 people across the island of Ireland.
- Maxolhas been investing and expanding in recent years and currently has a network of 234 service stations, of which 115 are company owned.
- Maxolwas voted the most reputable oil company in Ireland for four consecutive years between 2012 to 2015 by Corporate Reputations independent survey.
- MaxolM3 Mulhuddart Services in south Dublin won ‘Best Forecourt in Ireland’ at Ireland’s Forecourt & Convenience Awards 2016.
- MaxolM3 Mulhuddart Services received Large Format Honourable Mention at the International Convenience Retailer of the Year Awards 2017.
- Maxol Ballycoolin Services won Best New Forecourt at the Shelflife Awards 2017.
- Maxol A26 Tannaghmore in Northern Ireland won Best New Forecourt at the Neighbourhood Retailer Awards in 2017.