Maxol Wilton, Co. Cork Competition Terms & Conditions
- The Spin the Maxol Wheel competition is open to ROI residents aged 18+ only, excluding employees and the immediate families of Maxol Limited, their affiliates or agents and any other person who is professionally associated with this competition.
- The event & Spin the Wheel competitions are on Thursday 10th October at 12pm and closes at 2pm and is available only at Maxol Service Station, Glasheen Road, Wilton Co. Cork.
- Entry into this competition shall be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the entrant of these Terms and Conditions.
- Failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the competition and forfeiture of the Prize.
- No purchase necessary.
- A maximum of one entry (spin of the wheel) per person will be accepted during the competition.
- To enter, you must visit Maxol Service Station, Glasheen Road, Wilton, Co. Cork. on Thursday 10th October between 12pm – 2pm.
- The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The following prizes are available; 2 €50 one4all vouchers, Fuel vouchers, maxWash vouchers, ROSA Coffee vouchers at Maxol Glasheen Road, Wilton Co. Cork to the value of €250. Maxol Limited reserve the right to extend the duration of the competition or withhold prizes should the number of entries be lower than expected between 12pm-2pm on the 10th October 2019.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered, save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of equal or greater value than the original.
- The winners’ names will be made available on request from Monday 13th October for a minimum of three months, by sending a self-addressed envelope to The Maxol Group, 3 Custom House Plaza, IFSC, Dublin 1, D01VY76.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity without further consent or payment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions or to terminate or cancel the competition and/or the Prize at any time without notice. No correspondence will be entered into in relation to any dispute arising out of the competition or its termination or cancellation.
- The Promoter will not be liable to any entrant for any failure, cancellation or other discontinuance or delay affecting the competition or any prize offered during the course of the competition.
- The Promoter does not accept any liability for loss or damages incurred, or responsibility for any claim, as a result of acceptance of the Prize.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- 25c Lunch offers from Freshly Chopped includes a choice between Dubliner Caeser, Piri Piri & Walnut & Goats cheese bowls. This offer is valid only at Maxol Wilton on 10th October 2019 between 12pm-2pm. This Chopped offer is limited to one 25c lunch per person. Available while stocks last.
- 25c Maxol Deli lunch is available on the Maxol Deli Speciality Sandwich Range & is valid at Maxol Wilton only on Thursday 10th October between 12pm-2pm. This Maxol Deli offer is for speciality sandwiches only and is limited to one f25c speciality sandwich per person. Available while stocks last.
Promoter: The Maxol Group, 3 Custom House Plaza, IFSC, Dublin 1, D01VY76. (Please do not send entries to this address).