Maxol Lucan Road Competition Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to ROI residents aged 18+ only, excluding employees and the immediate families of Maxol Limited, their affiliates or agents and any other person who is professionally associated with this competition.
- The competition opens on 14th June 2017 at 11am and closes on 14th June 2017 at 2pm and is available only at Maxol Service Station, Lucan Road, Lucan, Co. Dublin.
- Entry into this competition shall be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the entrant of these Terms and Conditions.
- Failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the competition and forfeiture of the Prize.
- No purchase necessary.
- A maximum of one entry per person will be accepted during the competition.
- To enter, you must visit Maxol Service Station, Lucan Road, Lucan, Dublin on the 14th June 2017 between 11am – 2pm.
- The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The following prizes are available; Maxol branded items: 50 drawstring bags, 50 sipper bottles, 50 umbrellas, and 50 Maxol surprises which will consist of Fuel vouchers, Car Wash vouchers & lunch vouchers for food concessions (Chopped and Kanoodle) at Maxol Lucan Rd to the value of €400. Maxol Limited reserve the right to extend the duration of the competition or withhold prizes should the number of entries be lower than expected between 11am-1pm on the 14th June 2017.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered, save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of equal or greater value than the original.
- The winners’ names will be made available on request from Friday 16th June 2017 for a minimum of three months, by sending a self-addressed envelope to The Maxol Group, 3 Custom House Plaza, IFSC, Dublin 1, D01VY76.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity without further consent or payment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions or to terminate or cancel the competition and/or the Prize at any time without notice. No correspondence will be entered into in relation to any dispute arising out of the competition or its termination or cancellation.
- The Promoter will not be liable to any entrant for any failure, cancellation or other discontinuance or delay affecting the competition or any prize offered during the course of the competition.
- The Promoter does not accept any liability for loss or damages incurred, or responsibility for any claim, as a result of acceptance of the Prize.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
Promoter: The Maxol Group, 3 Custom House Plaza, IFSC, Dublin 1, D01VY76. (Please do not send entries to this address).