Maxol Raises funds for Make-A-Wish Ireland
Maxol is proud to be supporting Make-A-Wish Ireland this June Bank Holiday Weekend, by donating a generous 10 per cent from each cup of coffee sold to the Foundation.
Whether you are travelling, North, South, East, or West of the country, Moreish by Maxol has a menu for every coffee enthusiast to help you stay alert on the long journey home.
The aim of the funds will go towards granting a memorable wish for terminally ill children aged between 3-17.
Brian Donaldson, Chief Operating Officer, the Maxol Group said, “ Maxol is proud to be associated with Make-A-Wish, a charity that genuinely adds magic to the lives of children suffering life-threatening medical conditions. We believe our customers will respond generously to this and to the range of fundraising activities we plan to coordinate during the year, collecting funds for local families with children who are unwell.”
By supporting Make-A-Wish this Bank Holiday Weekend, you will help create a positive impact on the physical, mental, and social well being of a child. One special memory can last a lifetime.
Susan O’ Dwyer, Chief Executive, Make-A-Wish commented, “ As we receive no government funding, we rely entirely on the kindness of the public and companies such as Maxol. With Maxol’s help this year, we will continue to make a difference in the lives of medically ill children”.
If anything, make sure to refuel this Bank Holiday Weekend, not just for a coffee break, but also for a fantastic cause that will go a long way.
For further information contact;
About The Maxol Group
- The Maxol Group was established in 1920 by William McMullan. The 4th generation of the family are Company Directors.
- Maxol makes a significant contribution to the economy on both sides of the border and markets a comprehensive range of oil and petroleum products to all sectors of the Irish Market, through their Retail, Commercial, Home Heat and Lubricants divisions.
- The Maxol Group had an annual turnover of around €650m in 2013.
- The company employs directly and indirectly more than 1,000 people across the island of Ireland.
- Maxol has been investing and expanding in recent years and currently has a network of 232 service stations, of which 102 are company owned.
- Maxol is currently rolling out a vibrant new image as part of its expansion plans.
- The new food brand Moreish – Fresh Food by Maxol was launched in 2014 and is currently in 18 Maxol service stations and growing.
- In 2012 Maxol was voted Retailer of the Year by UTV Business Eye Awards in Northern Ireland.
- In 2012, 2013 and 2014 Maxol was voted the most reputable oil company in Ireland by Corporate Reputations independent