Caption: Pictured at the new Maxol Greenhills station was CEO Brian Donaldson, along with licensees Raj Chandi and Arun Kumar. Tadka House is the first Indian food offering for Maxol, which has recently introduced at Maxol Greenhills. The Tadka house menu offers a lunch and evening menu made with fresh and authentic ingredients.
Maxol has announced the creation of 50 jobs with the completion of three new Leinster sites located on the N7 Naas Road, Kill, Co.Kildare; Greenhills Road, Greenhills, Dublin 12 and the junction of the Naas Road and the Long Mile Road, Walkinstown, Dublin 12, all of which were formerly owned by Esso and acquired by Maxol last summer.
The latest additions to the Maxol network follows an investment of €2 million and sees the introduction of new franchises including Chopped and Insomnia at Maxol, Long Mile Road; O’Brien’s and Abrakebabra at Maxol N7 Naas Road and the company’s first ever Indian Cuisine concept at Maxol Greenhills Road, with the introduction of a range of products from Tadka House, due to launch this month.
Maxol has grown exponentially over the past year with the opening of 7 new sites in Leinster alone, as part of a significant expansion plan.
Commenting on this latest achievement for Maxol, Brian Donaldson, CEO said:
“We are delighted to create 50 new jobs with the addition of these three quality Leinster locations to our growing service station network. Not only are we bringing jobs to these three local areas but we’re bringing new service offerings to our customers in terms of food and hot beverage choice. This is our second Chopped we are introducing to the Maxol network following its great success in our flagship site at M3 Mulhuddart and we’re thrilled to be bringing a brand new concept to Maxol Greenhills Road, with Indian cuisine from Tadka House.
“We have been keen to strengthen our presence in Leinster and these three service stations allow Maxol to serve a great many new customers in Ireland’s most densely populated region.
“We look forward to working with our independent licensees, Thomas Ennis, Jason & Rachel McMullan and Arun Kumar and Raj Chandi in delivering our innovative approach to forecourt convenience retailing in their local communities.”
For further information on Maxol, visit www.maxol.ie.
For media queries or to request an interview:
About the Maxol Group
- The Maxol Group was established in 1920 by William McMullan. The 4th generation of the family are Company Directors.
- Maxol makes a significant contribution to the economy on both sides of the border and markets a comprehensive range of oil and petroleum products to the Irish Market, through their Retail Fuel Card and Lubricants divisions.
- The Maxol Group had an annual turnover of €640m in 2015.
- The company employs directly and indirectly more than 1,000 people across the island of Ireland.
- Maxol has been investing and expanding in recent years and currently has a network of 234 service stations, of which 115 are company owned.
- The new food brand Moreish – Fresh Food at Maxol was launched in 2014 and is currently in 31 Maxol service stations and growing. It won ‘Best Oil Company Initiative’ at Ireland’s Forecourt & Convenience Awards 2015.
- Maxol was voted the most reputable oil company in Ireland for four consecutive years between 2012 to 2015 by Corporate Reputations independent survey.