Welcome to the auto24 registration page. To be kept up to date with the latest news and offers at your local Maxol auto24 station please fill in the below details.
For current competitions please click one of the options on the right hand side.
Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is open to NI residents aged 18+ only, excluding employees and the immediate families of Maxol Oil Limited in NI, their affiliates or agents and any other person who is professionally associated with this promotion.
- The promotion opens on 5th June 2017 at 9am and closes on 30th June 2017 at 11.59pm.
- Entry into this promotion shall be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the entrant of these Terms and Conditions.
- Failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the promotion and forfeiture of the Prize.
- No purchase necessary.
- A maximum of one entry per person will be accepted during the promotion period.
- To enter, participants must visit www.maxolauto24.com and enter online. Entrants will be required to fill in their name, address, e-mail and phone number on the online entry form provided before the closing date. No other form of entry will be accepted.
- The winners will be drawn at random by an independent auditor, from all valid entries received by the closing date. The winners will be notified via the telephone number provided at the time of entry within 28 days of the draw date.
- The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If any winner does not confirm acceptance of their prize within 28 days of the original notification, the Promotor reserves the right to disqualify their entry and award the prize to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original draw.
- There is one prize available; Maxol Hotel break 2 nights B&B with dinner on one night for two persons. The stay will be subject to availability during off peak times and must be used by the expiry date on gift voucher. Some venues may have blackout dates such as Christmas, New Year and Bank Holidays. The prize is as stated and any other expenses incurred in taking up the prize will be the sole responsibility of the winner and their guests. The winner must be the parent or legal guardian of any accompanying minors, except where they have the express permission of the parent or legal guardian of any child/children that are not their own.
- Rewards / prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered, save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of equal or greater value than the original.
- Bulk entries or entries sent via third parties will not be accepted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received, not delivered, incomplete, indecipherable, or not in accordance with the entry instructions. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are delayed or that are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, internet access, impaired internet speeds, or any other reasons beyond its control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries, which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The winners’ name will be made available on request from Friday 7th July 2017 for a minimum of three months, by sending a self-addressed envelope to The Maxol Group, 3 Custom House Plaza, IFSC, Dublin 1, D01VY76.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity without further consent or payment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions or to terminate or cancel the Promotion and/or the Prize at any time without notice. No correspondence will be entered into in relation to any dispute arising out of the Promotion or its termination or cancellation.
- The Promoter will not be liable to any entrant for any failure, cancellation or other discontinuance or delay affecting the Promotion or any prize offered during the course of the Promotion.
- The Promoter does not accept any liability for loss or damages incurred, or responsibility for any claim, as a result of acceptance of the Prize.
- This promotion will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
Promoter: The Maxol Group, 3 Custom House Plaza, IFSC, Dublin 1, D01VY76. (Please do not send entries to this address).